Let us put you in the place you want
SimBOT is an interactive motion simulator for flights, sailing or driving used for training programs. The robot makes it possible to experience virtual world reality interactively, and not merely visually.
- Immersive experience: motion, visual, surface, acoustic and vibratory effects
- Flexible software-interfaces which enables the quick integration of established kinematics models and 3D files
- Safety Bus Technology which insures a secure communication between components
- Collision Avoidance System (CAS) that is based on a 3D environment that includes all motions and objects in the simulator’s range of motion
- The CAS monitors every movement of elements in this space in real time and allows the speed to be adapted to the environment
- Utility Vehicle Development: In the case of simulating utility vehicles in developmental phases, the priority goals include energy efficiency, productivity, operational stability and reliability. To this end, all external influences on the vehicle must be considered and modeled as closely as possible. This not only includes the loads applied, but also explicitly the effects of the operator or driver of the machine.
- Compact System:To master this DGWorld and its partners have developed the motion platform and real-time software for an interactive driving simulator, which is used for the virtual simulation of utility vehicle product models. The system is designed with maximum room for movement.
- Flight Simulators: In contrast to pure cockpit procedure training, the robot’s freedom of motion is not only capable of representing the simulated flight motions visually, it can also realistically transmit the corresponding changes in position and motion. In DGWorld’s standard flight simulators, the virtual environment is depicted directly using two HD-quality projectors that display images on the inside of the closed cabin dome. Thus, pilots can also train for multiple-risk situations and the simulated flights can be followed live in the training rooms and quickly reconstructed.
- Simulator Control:Unique control platform integrates all components with safety implications in the simulator room into a common high-performance control system. Moreover, the modularly designed software and hardware offer very good integration options for different components. The use of high-performance industry standards, such as Ethernet and ProfiNet, make real-time communication possible between the control modules. The tried and tested control technology combines motion monitoring, process control and safety technology in a single system.
- Projection Technology:Projections are monitored continuously through an integrated camera system, and any necessary adaptations are performed automatically in real time. Virtual worlds can thus be experienced without additional aids, such as 3D glasses or recordings. Every DLP projector provides a light intensity of around 1000 lumens with excellent WQXGA resolution (2560x1600 pixels).The projectors are also equipped with new cluster- LEDs in which the active LED surface is divided into several fields.
For more information, please reach out to us on:
Plot 20107, JAFZA South, Dubai, UAE
P.O.BOX 32067 Dubai, UAE